Translate

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bringing Christ to the people

We don't need to bring people to Christ; we need to bring Christ to them." (Jonathan McKee)

To the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 1 Corinthians 9:22

If you have the opportunity to befriend non-Christians, focus on the things that will draw them close, not the things that will drive them away.

Be available! - who's going to tell your unsaved friends about Jesus?"
And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to His disciples, "Why does your Teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?"  Matthew 9:11
If we remove ourselves from those who need Jesus, we remove a lot of the opportunity they will have to meet Him. Count up your non-Christian friends. If you can do it on one hand, ask God for more.

When Jesus got baptized, he did with sinners, even though He had no sins to be wash away. Why? Because He wanted to identify with those He came to save. He came to seek and save the lost, so to the lost He went!
Take a Stand today!
 
SALVATION PLAN
"Young man … if I thought I could win one more soul for Christ by standing on my head and beating a tambourine with my feet, I would learn how to do it."
  (William Booth)

No comments: